Bengals bolster offense with Tyler Eifert, Falcons take Desmond Trufant
|04.25.13 at 10:41 pm ET|
The Bengals took their second first-round tight end in four years when they drafted Notre Dame’s Tyler Eifert to team with Jermaine Gresham, their first-round pick from 2010.
The Falcons, who were looking for a long-term replacement for Tony Gonzalez and probably would have been in on Eifert, traded up from No. 30 to No. 22 (Rams) to select Washington cornerback Desmond Trufant, who is the younger brother of Marcus Trufant.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL