Bengals bolster offense with Tyler Eifert, Falcons take Desmond Trufant
|04.25.13 at 10:41 pm ET|
The Bengals took their second first-round tight end in four years when they drafted Notre Dame’s Tyler Eifert to team with Jermaine Gresham, their first-round pick from 2010.
The Falcons, who were looking for a long-term replacement for Tony Gonzalez and probably would have been in on Eifert, traded up from No. 30 to No. 22 (Rams) to select Washington cornerback Desmond Trufant, who is the younger brother of Marcus Trufant.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal