Bengals bolster offense with Tyler Eifert, Falcons take Desmond Trufant
|04.25.13 at 10:41 pm ET|
The Bengals took their second first-round tight end in four years when they drafted Notre Dame’s Tyler Eifert to team with Jermaine Gresham, their first-round pick from 2010.
The Falcons, who were looking for a long-term replacement for Tony Gonzalez and probably would have been in on Eifert, traded up from No. 30 to No. 22 (Rams) to select Washington cornerback Desmond Trufant, who is the younger brother of Marcus Trufant.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England