Bengals bolster offense with Tyler Eifert, Falcons take Desmond Trufant
|04.25.13 at 10:41 pm ET|
The Bengals took their second first-round tight end in four years when they drafted Notre Dame’s Tyler Eifert to team with Jermaine Gresham, their first-round pick from 2010.
The Falcons, who were looking for a long-term replacement for Tony Gonzalez and probably would have been in on Eifert, traded up from No. 30 to No. 22 (Rams) to select Washington cornerback Desmond Trufant, who is the younger brother of Marcus Trufant.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38