Cardinals take Jonathan Cooper
|04.25.13 at 9:04 pm ET|
The Cardinals drafted North Carolina guard Jonathan Cooper seventh overall Thursday night, making him the fourth offensive lineman selected in the first seven picks.
Arizona needed offensive line help, so the Cardinals likely would have been in on one of the top three offensive tackles had any of them been available.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...