Eagles draft Lane Johnson fourth overall
|04.25.13 at 8:44 pm ET|
Three offensive tackles went in the first four picks Thursday night as the Eagles chose Oklahoma tackle Lane Johnson with the first pick of the Chip Kelly era.
The 6-foot-6, 303-pound Johnson is a raw and athletic prospect who has been compared to current Patriots left tackle Nate Solder. Johnson played quarterback in high school and tight end in college before moving to left tackle.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty