Eagles draft Lane Johnson fourth overall
|04.25.13 at 8:44 pm ET|
Three offensive tackles went in the first four picks Thursday night as the Eagles chose Oklahoma tackle Lane Johnson with the first pick of the Chip Kelly era.
The 6-foot-6, 303-pound Johnson is a raw and athletic prospect who has been compared to current Patriots left tackle Nate Solder. Johnson played quarterback in high school and tight end in college before moving to left tackle.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX