Eagles draft Lane Johnson fourth overall
|04.25.13 at 8:44 pm ET|
Three offensive tackles went in the first four picks Thursday night as the Eagles chose Oklahoma tackle Lane Johnson with the first pick of the Chip Kelly era.
The 6-foot-6, 303-pound Johnson is a raw and athletic prospect who has been compared to current Patriots left tackle Nate Solder. Johnson played quarterback in high school and tight end in college before moving to left tackle.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...