Eagles draft Lane Johnson fourth overall
|04.25.13 at 8:44 pm ET|
Three offensive tackles went in the first four picks Thursday night as the Eagles chose Oklahoma tackle Lane Johnson with the first pick of the Chip Kelly era.
The 6-foot-6, 303-pound Johnson is a raw and athletic prospect who has been compared to current Patriots left tackle Nate Solder. Johnson played quarterback in high school and tight end in college before moving to left tackle.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats