Eagles draft Lane Johnson fourth overall
|04.25.13 at 8:44 pm ET|
Three offensive tackles went in the first four picks Thursday night as the Eagles chose Oklahoma tackle Lane Johnson with the first pick of the Chip Kelly era.
The 6-foot-6, 303-pound Johnson is a raw and athletic prospect who has been compared to current Patriots left tackle Nate Solder. Johnson played quarterback in high school and tight end in college before moving to left tackle.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Gronkowski, Patriots Agree to New Contract
- Pats' Notes from Week 1 of Training Camp
- Pats Closing in on Solidifying Starting O-Line
- Predicting Patriots' 1st Wave of Roster Cuts
- Top Position Battle to Watch at Pats Camp
- Judge Sets Brady's Court Date for Aug. 12
- Why Dobson Has Everything to Prove in Patriots Camp