Jaguars draft Luke Joeckel second overall
|04.25.13 at 8:28 pm ET|
The Jaguars scooped up the man many believed would go first overall in the pre-draft process, drafting Texas A&M tackle Luke Joeckel after Central Michigan’s Eric Fisher went first overall to Kansas City.
Joeckel is the second offensive tackle the Jaguars have taken in the top 10 in the last four years, as they drafted Virginia’s Eugene Monroe eighth overall in 2009. Monroe was the team’s starting left tackle last season, but he can be moved to right tackle while Joeckel man’s Blaine Gabbert’s blindside.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal