Jaguars draft Luke Joeckel second overall
|04.25.13 at 8:28 pm ET|
The Jaguars scooped up the man many believed would go first overall in the pre-draft process, drafting Texas A&M tackle Luke Joeckel after Central Michigan’s Eric Fisher went first overall to Kansas City.
Joeckel is the second offensive tackle the Jaguars have taken in the top 10 in the last four years, as they drafted Virginia’s Eugene Monroe eighth overall in 2009. Monroe was the team’s starting left tackle last season, but he can be moved to right tackle while Joeckel man’s Blaine Gabbert’s blindside.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...