Jaguars draft Luke Joeckel second overall
|04.25.13 at 8:28 pm ET|
The Jaguars scooped up the man many believed would go first overall in the pre-draft process, drafting Texas A&M tackle Luke Joeckel after Central Michigan’s Eric Fisher went first overall to Kansas City.
Joeckel is the second offensive tackle the Jaguars have taken in the top 10 in the last four years, as they drafted Virginia’s Eugene Monroe eighth overall in 2009. Monroe was the team’s starting left tackle last season, but he can be moved to right tackle while Joeckel man’s Blaine Gabbert’s blindside.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye