Jaguars draft Luke Joeckel second overall
|04.25.13 at 8:28 pm ET|
The Jaguars scooped up the man many believed would go first overall in the pre-draft process, drafting Texas A&M tackle Luke Joeckel after Central Michigan’s Eric Fisher went first overall to Kansas City.
Joeckel is the second offensive tackle the Jaguars have taken in the top 10 in the last four years, as they drafted Virginia’s Eugene Monroe eighth overall in 2009. Monroe was the team’s starting left tackle last season, but he can be moved to right tackle while Joeckel man’s Blaine Gabbert’s blindside.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL