Packers go for Datone Jones, Texans take DeAndre Hopkins, Sylvester Williams to Broncos
|04.25.13 at 11:16 pm ET|
The Packers went with UCLA defensive lineman Datone Jones with the 26th overall pick Thursday night. Jones has experience playing on the inside, but it will be interesting to see how the 6-foot-3 7/8, 283-pounder will fit in Green Bay’s 3-4. He figures to play defensive end for Green Bay while providing an upgrade to Green Bay’s pass rush.
Houston followed the pick by taking Clemson receiver DeAndre Hopkins, with the Broncos selecting North Carolina defensive tackle Sylvester Williams 28th overall.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Comments on Friendship with President Donald Trump
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself