Packers go for Datone Jones, Texans take DeAndre Hopkins, Sylvester Williams to Broncos
|04.25.13 at 11:16 pm ET|
The Packers went with UCLA defensive lineman Datone Jones with the 26th overall pick Thursday night. Jones has experience playing on the inside, but it will be interesting to see how the 6-foot-3 7/8, 283-pounder will fit in Green Bay’s 3-4. He figures to play defensive end for Green Bay while providing an upgrade to Green Bay’s pass rush.
Houston followed the pick by taking Clemson receiver DeAndre Hopkins, with the Broncos selecting North Carolina defensive tackle Sylvester Williams 28th overall.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract