Steelers draft Jarvis Jones, 49ers trade up for Eric Reid
|04.25.13 at 10:16 pm ET|
The Steelers took Georgia outside linebacker Jarvis Jones 17th overall, giving them a reliable pass-rusher who had 14.5 sacks last season.
Following Jones’ selection, the 49ers moved up from No. 31 to No. 18 to take LSU safety Eric Reid. The pick fills a major need, and San Francisco clearly wasn’t comfortable waiting to see if he’d be there at the end of the first round after Kenny Vaccaro was already off the board.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video