Vikings take Shariff Floyd, Xavier Rhodes while Colts get Bjoern Werner
|04.25.13 at 10:55 pm ET|
The Vikings ended Shariff Floyd‘s fall by selecting the Florida defensive tackle with the 23rd overall pick Thursday. Floyd was believed by many to be a top-10 pick, but the run on offensive linemen and defensive ends early allowed him to slip all the way to No. 23.
Two picks later, Minnesota took physical Florida State cornerback Xavier Rhodes, who was projected to the Patriots in WEEI’s final mock draft. In between the two Minnesota picks (the Vikings received pick No. 25 from the Seahawks in the trade for Percy Harvin), the Colts took Florida State defensive end Bjoern Werner.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal