Watch new Patriots linebacker Jamie Collins jump
|04.28.13 at 9:25 pm ET|
Between Jamie Collins and Josh Boyce, the Patriots landed two of the biggest stars of the 2013 combine. Boyce crushed most of the events — despite the fact he was dealing with the fallout from a foot injury, he was the only receiver to rank in the top four in the 40 (4.38) and bench press (22 reps). In addition, he finished in the top four among receivers in five out of the seven main categories (40, bench press, broad jump, 3-cone drill, and 60-yard shuffle).
As for Collins, well … he almost jumped out of the building. Take a look for yourself at his 11-foot-7 broad jump, a combine best:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...