Watch new Patriots linebacker Jamie Collins jump
|04.28.13 at 9:25 pm ET|
Between Jamie Collins and Josh Boyce, the Patriots landed two of the biggest stars of the 2013 combine. Boyce crushed most of the events — despite the fact he was dealing with the fallout from a foot injury, he was the only receiver to rank in the top four in the 40 (4.38) and bench press (22 reps). In addition, he finished in the top four among receivers in five out of the seven main categories (40, bench press, broad jump, 3-cone drill, and 60-yard shuffle).
As for Collins, well … he almost jumped out of the building. Take a look for yourself at his 11-foot-7 broad jump, a combine best:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know