Watch new Patriots linebacker Jamie Collins jump
|04.28.13 at 9:25 pm ET|
Between Jamie Collins and Josh Boyce, the Patriots landed two of the biggest stars of the 2013 combine. Boyce crushed most of the events — despite the fact he was dealing with the fallout from a foot injury, he was the only receiver to rank in the top four in the 40 (4.38) and bench press (22 reps). In addition, he finished in the top four among receivers in five out of the seven main categories (40, bench press, broad jump, 3-cone drill, and 60-yard shuffle).
As for Collins, well … he almost jumped out of the building. Take a look for yourself at his 11-foot-7 broad jump, a combine best:
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions