Poll: Should Patriots pursue Tim Tebow?
|04.29.13 at 11:12 am ET|
There are some obvious connections, as Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels was coaching the Broncos when Denver drafted Tebow, and Bill Belichick is known to have a good relationship with Tebow’s former college coach at Florida, Urban Meyer. Aside from that, Tebow could give the Patriots offense another dynamic with his ability to run the wildcat.
Working against Tebow is the fact that his presence can be a distraction for a team, as was the case in New York. Plus, Tebow has indicated he wants to get regular snaps at quarterback rather than be a part-time contributor.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video