Report: Patriots to release Jeremy Ebert
|04.29.13 at 8:53 am ET|
The Patriots have informed wide receiver Jeremy Ebert he will be released, according to ESPN. A seventh-round pick out of Northwestern last year, he spent time on New England’s practice squad in 2012. A 6-foot, 195-pounder, he put together impressive back-to-back seasons in 2010 and 2011 at Northwestern when he had a combined 137 catches ‘ as a senior, he had 75 receptions, 1,060 yards and 11 touchdowns. For his college career, he had 156 catches and 20 career receiving touchdowns.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars