Patriots terminate contract of OL Brian Waters
|04.30.13 at 5:59 pm ET|
The Patriots have officially terminated the contract of offensive lineman Brian Waters, according to the league’s official transaction wire.
The 36-year-old Waters, who was signed shortly before the start of the 2011 season, played at a high level for a New England team that reached the Super Bowl. However, he was placed on the reserve/did not report list prior to the 2012 regular season after not showing up for any of the OTAs last offseason, and was excused from the team’s mandatory minicamp. He did not play at all in 2012.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know