Patriots terminate contract of OL Brian Waters
|04.30.13 at 5:59 pm ET|
The Patriots have officially terminated the contract of offensive lineman Brian Waters, according to the league’s official transaction wire.
The 36-year-old Waters, who was signed shortly before the start of the 2011 season, played at a high level for a New England team that reached the Super Bowl. However, he was placed on the reserve/did not report list prior to the 2012 regular season after not showing up for any of the OTAs last offseason, and was excused from the team’s mandatory minicamp. He did not play at all in 2012.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Recovery from Back...
- Julian Edelman Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Foot and Return