Ryan Clark: Tom Brady toughest QB out there
|05.10.13 at 12:35 am ET|
Earlier in the week, he made headlines for suggesting that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady “sees ghosts” when he’s pressured, but Steelers safety Ryan Clark said Thursday that “ghosts or no ghosts,” Brady is still the best in the business.
“I have to go with the greatest living American, and that’s Tom Brady,” Clark told ESPN when asked about the toughest quarterback he has to face. “You know, I said what I said, and I do believe it, and it’s true. But when this guy has the opportunity to set up and throw the ball to his receivers, there’s nobody better at pinpointing guys out and making plays for his team.”
Check out the video below for his full statement:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick