Ryan Clark: Tom Brady toughest QB out there
|05.10.13 at 12:35 am ET|
Earlier in the week, he made headlines for suggesting that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady “sees ghosts” when he’s pressured, but Steelers safety Ryan Clark said Thursday that “ghosts or no ghosts,” Brady is still the best in the business.
“I have to go with the greatest living American, and that’s Tom Brady,” Clark told ESPN when asked about the toughest quarterback he has to face. “You know, I said what I said, and I do believe it, and it’s true. But when this guy has the opportunity to set up and throw the ball to his receivers, there’s nobody better at pinpointing guys out and making plays for his team.”
Check out the video below for his full statement:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...