Ryan Clark: Tom Brady toughest QB out there
|05.10.13 at 12:35 am ET|
Earlier in the week, he made headlines for suggesting that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady “sees ghosts” when he’s pressured, but Steelers safety Ryan Clark said Thursday that “ghosts or no ghosts,” Brady is still the best in the business.
“I have to go with the greatest living American, and that’s Tom Brady,” Clark told ESPN when asked about the toughest quarterback he has to face. “You know, I said what I said, and I do believe it, and it’s true. But when this guy has the opportunity to set up and throw the ball to his receivers, there’s nobody better at pinpointing guys out and making plays for his team.”
Check out the video below for his full statement:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL