Kyle Love picked up by Jaguars
|05.16.13 at 5:15 pm ET|
One day after he was waived by the Patriots, Kyle Love was claimed by the Jaguars.
Love, who was reportedly diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes shortly before he was cut loose by New England started 11 games at defensive tackle for the Patriots last year. Love, 26, is a 6-foot-1, 315-pounder out of Mississippi State who has spent three seasons in the NFL, all with the Patriots. His best season came in 2011 when he had 33 tackles and three sacks.
Love is the second defensive lineman this week to move from the Patriots to the Jaguars — earlier in the week, Brandon Deaderick was cut loose by New England before landing with Jacksonville.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots