Kyle Love picked up by Jaguars
|05.16.13 at 5:15 pm ET|
One day after he was waived by the Patriots, Kyle Love was claimed by the Jaguars.
Love, who was reportedly diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes shortly before he was cut loose by New England started 11 games at defensive tackle for the Patriots last year. Love, 26, is a 6-foot-1, 315-pounder out of Mississippi State who has spent three seasons in the NFL, all with the Patriots. His best season came in 2011 when he had 33 tackles and three sacks.
Love is the second defensive lineman this week to move from the Patriots to the Jaguars — earlier in the week, Brandon Deaderick was cut loose by New England before landing with Jacksonville.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye