Patriots agree on rookie contract with third-round pick Logan Ryan
|05.16.13 at 12:25 pm ET|
Third-round pick Logan Ryan has agreed to terms with the Patriots, according to his agents.
Ryan, who was taken with the 83rd overall selection out of Rutgers, is a 5-foot-11, 191-pound cornerback. He had 93 tackles and four interceptions as a senior, and was one of three players drafted by the Patriots out of Rutgers this spring.
Ryan is the third member of the Patriots draft class to agree to a contract — college teammates Duron Harmon and Steve Beauharnais have also agreed to rookie deals with New England.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Says He Hopes Martellus Bennett 'Breaks the Bank' in Free...
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...