Patriots agree on rookie contract with third-round pick Logan Ryan
|05.16.13 at 12:25 pm ET|
Third-round pick Logan Ryan has agreed to terms with the Patriots, according to his agents.
Ryan, who was taken with the 83rd overall selection out of Rutgers, is a 5-foot-11, 191-pound cornerback. He had 93 tackles and four interceptions as a senior, and was one of three players drafted by the Patriots out of Rutgers this spring.
Ryan is the third member of the Patriots draft class to agree to a contract — college teammates Duron Harmon and Steve Beauharnais have also agreed to rookie deals with New England.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?