Report: Arrest warrant issued for former Patriots receiver
|05.16.13 at 5:40 pm ET|
A warrant has been issued in Florida for the arrest of former Patriots wide receiver Chad Johnson, according to TMZ.
Johnson reportedly failed to report to his probation officer, which violated the terms of his probation. Johnson, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, was on probation following his domestic violence conviction against his ex-wife Evelyn Lozada last summer. If a judge determines that he did violate the terms of his probation, Johnson could face jail time.
In his one season with the Patriots, the 35-year-old had 15 catches for 276 yards and one touchdown.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?