Report: Arrest warrant issued for former Patriots receiver
|05.16.13 at 5:40 pm ET|
A warrant has been issued in Florida for the arrest of former Patriots wide receiver Chad Johnson, according to TMZ.
Johnson reportedly failed to report to his probation officer, which violated the terms of his probation. Johnson, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, was on probation following his domestic violence conviction against his ex-wife Evelyn Lozada last summer. If a judge determines that he did violate the terms of his probation, Johnson could face jail time.
In his one season with the Patriots, the 35-year-old had 15 catches for 276 yards and one touchdown.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal