ESPN’s John Clayton talks about Patriots’ level of concern for Rob Gronkowski
|05.20.13 at 12:47 pm ET|
ESPN’s John Clayton talks about the fact that Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski is scheduled to have more surgery on his forearm Monday — his fifth surgery since 2012.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble