Source: WR Josh Boyce signs rookie deal with Patriots
|05.24.13 at 3:24 pm ET|
The Patriots signed fourth-round pick Josh Boyce to a rookie contract, a league source confirmed Friday afternoon. Boyce, a wide receiver out of Texas Christian, signed a four-year deal worth up to $2.6 million with a $477,000 signing bonus, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. He was the 102nd player taken overall, and the second wide receiver who was part of the 2013 draft class for New England.
Boyce is the fifth member of the Patriots’ draft class to sign, joining Jamie Collins (second round), cornerback Logan Ryan (third round), safety Duron Harmon (third round) and linebacker Steve Beauharnais (seventh round) as picks who are already in the fold. The only two unsigned rookies are second-round pick Aaron Dobson and seventh-round selection Michael Buchanan.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?