Source: WR Josh Boyce signs rookie deal with Patriots
|05.24.13 at 3:24 pm ET|
The Patriots signed fourth-round pick Josh Boyce to a rookie contract, a league source confirmed Friday afternoon. Boyce, a wide receiver out of Texas Christian, signed a four-year deal worth up to $2.6 million with a $477,000 signing bonus, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. He was the 102nd player taken overall, and the second wide receiver who was part of the 2013 draft class for New England.
Boyce is the fifth member of the Patriots’ draft class to sign, joining Jamie Collins (second round), cornerback Logan Ryan (third round), safety Duron Harmon (third round) and linebacker Steve Beauharnais (seventh round) as picks who are already in the fold. The only two unsigned rookies are second-round pick Aaron Dobson and seventh-round selection Michael Buchanan.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...
- Tyler Gaffney Released by New England Patriots
- Tom Brady Issues Statement on Recovery of Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey
- Video of Alleged Suspect Stealing Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Jersey Aired...