Source: WR Josh Boyce signs rookie deal with Patriots
|05.24.13 at 3:24 pm ET|
The Patriots signed fourth-round pick Josh Boyce to a rookie contract, a league source confirmed Friday afternoon. Boyce, a wide receiver out of Texas Christian, signed a four-year deal worth up to $2.6 million with a $477,000 signing bonus, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. He was the 102nd player taken overall, and the second wide receiver who was part of the 2013 draft class for New England.
Boyce is the fifth member of the Patriots’ draft class to sign, joining Jamie Collins (second round), cornerback Logan Ryan (third round), safety Duron Harmon (third round) and linebacker Steve Beauharnais (seventh round) as picks who are already in the fold. The only two unsigned rookies are second-round pick Aaron Dobson and seventh-round selection Michael Buchanan.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
- What Are The Odds?
- New England Patriots Links 12/13/13 - Defense Needs to Keep the Heat on...
- The New England Patriots now control their destiny in the AFC playoff...
- 2013 Week 14 Patriots Power Rankings
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...