Source: WR Josh Boyce signs rookie deal with Patriots
|05.24.13 at 3:24 pm ET|
The Patriots signed fourth-round pick Josh Boyce to a rookie contract, a league source confirmed Friday afternoon. Boyce, a wide receiver out of Texas Christian, signed a four-year deal worth up to $2.6 million with a $477,000 signing bonus, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. He was the 102nd player taken overall, and the second wide receiver who was part of the 2013 draft class for New England.
Boyce is the fifth member of the Patriots’ draft class to sign, joining Jamie Collins (second round), cornerback Logan Ryan (third round), safety Duron Harmon (third round) and linebacker Steve Beauharnais (seventh round) as picks who are already in the fold. The only two unsigned rookies are second-round pick Aaron Dobson and seventh-round selection Michael Buchanan.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense