Source: WR Josh Boyce signs rookie deal with Patriots
|05.24.13 at 3:24 pm ET|
The Patriots signed fourth-round pick Josh Boyce to a rookie contract, a league source confirmed Friday afternoon. Boyce, a wide receiver out of Texas Christian, signed a four-year deal worth up to $2.6 million with a $477,000 signing bonus, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. He was the 102nd player taken overall, and the second wide receiver who was part of the 2013 draft class for New England.
Boyce is the fifth member of the Patriots’ draft class to sign, joining Jamie Collins (second round), cornerback Logan Ryan (third round), safety Duron Harmon (third round) and linebacker Steve Beauharnais (seventh round) as picks who are already in the fold. The only two unsigned rookies are second-round pick Aaron Dobson and seventh-round selection Michael Buchanan.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...