Video: Chris Price, Dr. Kenneth Polivy discuss Rob Gronkowski’s upcoming back surgery
|06.03.13 at 6:33 pm ET|
In the latest edition of the “NWOA Injury Report,” WEEI.com’s Chris Price is joined by Dr. Kenneth Polivy MD of Newton Wellesley Orthopedic Associates to talk about Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski‘s upcoming back surgery.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...