Patriots will practice with Eagles in August
|06.04.13 at 5:02 pm ET|
As they have done the last few years, the Patriots will hold joint practices again this summer. It’s already believed that New England will hold joint sessions with Tampa Bay before its game with the Bucs on Aug. 16, and on Tuesday, it was revealed they the Patriots will also hold practices with the Eagles in the days prior to the preseason opener for both teams on Aug. 9.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England