Patriots will practice with Eagles in August
|06.04.13 at 5:02 pm ET|
As they have done the last few years, the Patriots will hold joint practices again this summer. It’s already believed that New England will hold joint sessions with Tampa Bay before its game with the Bucs on Aug. 16, and on Tuesday, it was revealed they the Patriots will also hold practices with the Eagles in the days prior to the preseason opener for both teams on Aug. 9.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars