Patriots will practice with Eagles in August
|06.04.13 at 5:02 pm ET|
As they have done the last few years, the Patriots will hold joint practices again this summer. It’s already believed that New England will hold joint sessions with Tampa Bay before its game with the Bucs on Aug. 16, and on Tuesday, it was revealed they the Patriots will also hold practices with the Eagles in the days prior to the preseason opener for both teams on Aug. 9.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL