Patriots will practice with Eagles in August
|06.04.13 at 5:02 pm ET|
As they have done the last few years, the Patriots will hold joint practices again this summer. It’s already believed that New England will hold joint sessions with Tampa Bay before its game with the Bucs on Aug. 16, and on Tuesday, it was revealed they the Patriots will also hold practices with the Eagles in the days prior to the preseason opener for both teams on Aug. 9.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know