Tom Brady takes a break from OTAs to talk business of sports with CNBC
|06.05.13 at 5:21 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady spoke with CNBC on Wednesday morning about his relationship with Under Armour. He also took a few questions about the health of Rob Gronkowski and his relationship with Wes Welker.
Appearing with Under Armour chairman, president and CEO Kevin Plank, he talked about what drew him to the brand on the first place.
‘I looked around our locker room, what was going on in high school with the younger kids and the kids playing Pop Warner, and it was all Under Armour,’ Brady said. ‘I couldn’t have made a better decision, being around Kevin and developing a relationship like I have with him over the past three and a half years. I’m very privileged to be a real small part of this company. I’m really looking to see those growth goals that he’s set out as a shareholder over the last three years.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye