Tom Brady takes a break from OTAs to talk business of sports with CNBC
|06.05.13 at 5:21 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady spoke with CNBC on Wednesday morning about his relationship with Under Armour. He also took a few questions about the health of Rob Gronkowski and his relationship with Wes Welker.
Appearing with Under Armour chairman, president and CEO Kevin Plank, he talked about what drew him to the brand on the first place.
‘I looked around our locker room, what was going on in high school with the younger kids and the kids playing Pop Warner, and it was all Under Armour,’ Brady said. ‘I couldn’t have made a better decision, being around Kevin and developing a relationship like I have with him over the past three and a half years. I’m very privileged to be a real small part of this company. I’m really looking to see those growth goals that he’s set out as a shareholder over the last three years.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...