Bill Belichick: I don’t hate Tim Tebow
|06.06.13 at 4:11 pm ET|
“I wouldn’t get into the probability of us pursuing any free agent. Every single player has strengths and weaknesses but regardless of that, for anyone to have represented that is the way I feel about Tim Tebow is completely untrue, baseless and irresponsible,” Belichick told ESPN on Thursday. “It is unfortunate that something so inaccurate was reported.”
Last month, a column from Mike Silver of Yahoo! Sports quoted an “organizational source” as saying Belichick disliked Tebow as a player and there was “no chance” of him coming to New England.
Tebow is a free agent who was released by the Jets last month.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction