Bill Belichick: I don’t hate Tim Tebow
|06.06.13 at 4:11 pm ET|
“I wouldn’t get into the probability of us pursuing any free agent. Every single player has strengths and weaknesses but regardless of that, for anyone to have represented that is the way I feel about Tim Tebow is completely untrue, baseless and irresponsible,” Belichick told ESPN on Thursday. “It is unfortunate that something so inaccurate was reported.”
Last month, a column from Mike Silver of Yahoo! Sports quoted an “organizational source” as saying Belichick disliked Tebow as a player and there was “no chance” of him coming to New England.
Tebow is a free agent who was released by the Jets last month.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie