Bill Belichick: I don’t hate Tim Tebow
|06.06.13 at 4:11 pm ET|
“I wouldn’t get into the probability of us pursuing any free agent. Every single player has strengths and weaknesses but regardless of that, for anyone to have represented that is the way I feel about Tim Tebow is completely untrue, baseless and irresponsible,” Belichick told ESPN on Thursday. “It is unfortunate that something so inaccurate was reported.”
Last month, a column from Mike Silver of Yahoo! Sports quoted an “organizational source” as saying Belichick disliked Tebow as a player and there was “no chance” of him coming to New England.
Tebow is a free agent who was released by the Jets last month.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?