Patriots work out wide receiver Austin Collie
|06.11.13 at 4:01 pm ET|
The Patriots worked out wide receiver Austin Collie on Tuesday, a league source confirmed.
The former Colt, who has endured three (known) concussions and serious knee surgery, has 173 catches for 1,845 yards and 16 touchdowns in four seasons in the NFL. The 27-year-old was a fourth-round pick of the Colts in 2009, and the 6-foot-1, 200-pounder had his best season with Indy as a rookie when he had 60 catches for 676 yards.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty