Patriots work out wide receiver Austin Collie
|06.11.13 at 4:01 pm ET|
The Patriots worked out wide receiver Austin Collie on Tuesday, a league source confirmed.
The former Colt, who has endured three (known) concussions and serious knee surgery, has 173 catches for 1,845 yards and 16 touchdowns in four seasons in the NFL. The 27-year-old was a fourth-round pick of the Colts in 2009, and the 6-foot-1, 200-pounder had his best season with Indy as a rookie when he had 60 catches for 676 yards.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL