Patriots work out wide receiver Austin Collie
|06.11.13 at 4:01 pm ET|
The Patriots worked out wide receiver Austin Collie on Tuesday, a league source confirmed.
The former Colt, who has endured three (known) concussions and serious knee surgery, has 173 catches for 1,845 yards and 16 touchdowns in four seasons in the NFL. The 27-year-old was a fourth-round pick of the Colts in 2009, and the 6-foot-1, 200-pounder had his best season with Indy as a rookie when he had 60 catches for 676 yards.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- WR Chris Harper Released by Patriots
- Brady Comments on Officiating During Broncos Loss
- Buzz: Patriots Hopeful Gronk, Amendola Will Play vs. Eagles
- Chandler's Updated Fantasy Outlook After Gronkowski's Injury
- Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Broncos
- Despite First Loss, Pats Still in Driver's Seat for AFC's No. 1 Seed
- Pats' Super Bowl Hopes May Hinge on Gronk's Status