Bill Belichick cancels final day of mandatory minicamp
|06.13.13 at 12:50 pm ET|
It a move tantamount to a professor canceling classes the day before the start of summer vacation, Patriots coach Bill Belichick called off the final day of practices for New England’s three-day minicamp on Thursday, setting them free for the start of a (roughly) five-week vacation before training camp opens in late July. This was the second straight year Belichick canceled the final day of minicamp practices.
Training camp is set to open in the final week of July.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Gronkowski, Patriots Agree to New Contract
- Pats' Notes from Week 1 of Training Camp
- Pats Closing in on Solidifying Starting O-Line
- Predicting Patriots' 1st Wave of Roster Cuts
- Top Position Battle to Watch at Pats Camp
- Judge Sets Brady's Court Date for Aug. 12
- Why Dobson Has Everything to Prove in Patriots Camp