Bill Belichick cancels final day of mandatory minicamp
|06.13.13 at 12:50 pm ET|
It a move tantamount to a professor canceling classes the day before the start of summer vacation, Patriots coach Bill Belichick called off the final day of practices for New England’s three-day minicamp on Thursday, setting them free for the start of a (roughly) five-week vacation before training camp opens in late July. This was the second straight year Belichick canceled the final day of minicamp practices.
Training camp is set to open in the final week of July.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal