Bill Belichick cancels final day of mandatory minicamp
|06.13.13 at 12:50 pm ET|
It a move tantamount to a professor canceling classes the day before the start of summer vacation, Patriots coach Bill Belichick called off the final day of practices for New England’s three-day minicamp on Thursday, setting them free for the start of a (roughly) five-week vacation before training camp opens in late July. This was the second straight year Belichick canceled the final day of minicamp practices.
Training camp is set to open in the final week of July.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England