Bill Belichick cancels final day of mandatory minicamp
|06.13.13 at 12:50 pm ET|
It a move tantamount to a professor canceling classes the day before the start of summer vacation, Patriots coach Bill Belichick called off the final day of practices for New England’s three-day minicamp on Thursday, setting them free for the start of a (roughly) five-week vacation before training camp opens in late July. This was the second straight year Belichick canceled the final day of minicamp practices.
Training camp is set to open in the final week of July.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions