Rob Gronkowski, Vince Wilfork part of NFL Network’s Top 100 player poll
|06.14.13 at 12:36 am ET|
Two more Patriots popped up on the NFL Network’s countdown of the top 100 players list Thursday night, with tight end Rob Gronkowski coming in at No. 25 overall and defensive lineman Vince Wilfork landing at No. 30.
Gronkowski, who missed five games last season because of a forearm injury, finished his third season in the league with 55 catches for 790 yards and 11 touchdowns. Meanwhile, Wilfork — acknowledged as the centerpiece of the New England defense — was named first-team All-Pro in 2012, and ended up with 48 tackles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick