Rob Gronkowski, Vince Wilfork part of NFL Network’s Top 100 player poll
|06.14.13 at 12:36 am ET|
Two more Patriots popped up on the NFL Network’s countdown of the top 100 players list Thursday night, with tight end Rob Gronkowski coming in at No. 25 overall and defensive lineman Vince Wilfork landing at No. 30.
Gronkowski, who missed five games last season because of a forearm injury, finished his third season in the league with 55 catches for 790 yards and 11 touchdowns. Meanwhile, Wilfork — acknowledged as the centerpiece of the New England defense — was named first-team All-Pro in 2012, and ended up with 48 tackles.
Gronkowski and Wilfork are the third and fourth New England players on the list. to this point, joining tight end Aaron Hernandez (No. 77) and offensive lineman Logan Mankins (No. 82).
- The Best Around
- New England Patriots Links 12/06/13 - Sunday Spotlight Will Have Pats'...
- Alfonzo Dennard's Sentence Extended
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning