Rob Gronkowski, Vince Wilfork part of NFL Network’s Top 100 player poll
|06.14.13 at 12:36 am ET|
Two more Patriots popped up on the NFL Network’s countdown of the top 100 players list Thursday night, with tight end Rob Gronkowski coming in at No. 25 overall and defensive lineman Vince Wilfork landing at No. 30.
Gronkowski, who missed five games last season because of a forearm injury, finished his third season in the league with 55 catches for 790 yards and 11 touchdowns. Meanwhile, Wilfork — acknowledged as the centerpiece of the New England defense — was named first-team All-Pro in 2012, and ended up with 48 tackles.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty