Rob Gronkowski, Vince Wilfork part of NFL Network’s Top 100 player poll
|06.14.13 at 12:36 am ET|
Two more Patriots popped up on the NFL Network’s countdown of the top 100 players list Thursday night, with tight end Rob Gronkowski coming in at No. 25 overall and defensive lineman Vince Wilfork landing at No. 30.
Gronkowski, who missed five games last season because of a forearm injury, finished his third season in the league with 55 catches for 790 yards and 11 touchdowns. Meanwhile, Wilfork — acknowledged as the centerpiece of the New England defense — was named first-team All-Pro in 2012, and ended up with 48 tackles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL