Robert Kraft on Tim Tebow: ‘He’s the real deal’
|06.15.13 at 8:00 am ET|
A day after receiving Carnegie Hall’s sixth Medal of Excellence for outstanding philanthropic leadership, Patriots owner Robert Kraft was a guest on CNBC’s ‘Summer on the Street’ program Friday afternoon in New York. Kraft touched on a number of topics in the interview, including the recent signing of quarterback Tim Tebow and the business of the NFL. Check out the video of his appearance:
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?
- Latest on Patriots WR Danny Amendola's Injury
- Patriots Players on Notice After 2016 Offseason Roster Moves
- Dobson Will Be in the Fight of His Life for a Roster Spot in 2016