Robert Kraft on Tim Tebow: ‘He’s the real deal’
|06.15.13 at 8:00 am ET|
A day after receiving Carnegie Hall’s sixth Medal of Excellence for outstanding philanthropic leadership, Patriots owner Robert Kraft was a guest on CNBC’s ‘Summer on the Street’ program Friday afternoon in New York. Kraft touched on a number of topics in the interview, including the recent signing of quarterback Tim Tebow and the business of the NFL. Check out the video of his appearance:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied