Robert Kraft on Tim Tebow: ‘He’s the real deal’
|06.15.13 at 8:00 am ET|
A day after receiving Carnegie Hall’s sixth Medal of Excellence for outstanding philanthropic leadership, Patriots owner Robert Kraft was a guest on CNBC’s ‘Summer on the Street’ program Friday afternoon in New York. Kraft touched on a number of topics in the interview, including the recent signing of quarterback Tim Tebow and the business of the NFL. Check out the video of his appearance:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know