Robert Kraft on Tim Tebow: ‘He’s the real deal’
|06.15.13 at 8:00 am ET|
A day after receiving Carnegie Hall’s sixth Medal of Excellence for outstanding philanthropic leadership, Patriots owner Robert Kraft was a guest on CNBC’s “Summer on the Street” program Friday afternoon in New York. Kraft touched on a number of topics in the interview, including the recent signing of quarterback Tim Tebow and the business of the NFL. Check out the video of his appearance:
- The Best Around
- New England Patriots Links 12/06/13 - Sunday Spotlight Will Have Pats'...
- Alfonzo Dennard's Sentence Extended
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning