Robert Kraft on Tim Tebow: ‘He’s the real deal’
|06.15.13 at 8:00 am ET|
A day after receiving Carnegie Hall’s sixth Medal of Excellence for outstanding philanthropic leadership, Patriots owner Robert Kraft was a guest on CNBC’s ‘Summer on the Street’ program Friday afternoon in New York. Kraft touched on a number of topics in the interview, including the recent signing of quarterback Tim Tebow and the business of the NFL. Check out the video of his appearance:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...