Report: Hernandez destroyed home security system, handed over cell phone in pieces
|06.20.13 at 4:35 pm ET|
As Thursday continued, the Patriots tight end remained the subject of tremendous media scrutiny in the wake of the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd. Lloyd, who reportedly dated the sister of Hernandez’ fiancee, was found dead of a gunshot wound less than a mile from Hernandez’ home.
Hernandez spent Thursday morning going from his home to Gillette Stadium (where he stayed for roughly 30 minutes) to the offices of his lawyers in Boston, all while being trailed by several police and news helicopters. Meanwhile, police continue to comb the area around his home as the investigation continued.
Hernandez’ attorney Michael Fee released a statement on the news, saying: “It has been widely reported in the media that the state police have searched the home of our client, Aaron Hernandez, as part of an ongoing investigation. Out of respect for that process, neither we nor Aaron will have any comment about the substance of that investigation until it has come to a conclusion.”
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense