Police search swamp near Aaron Hernandez’s home
|06.24.13 at 11:16 am ET|
Two days after police officers with dogs searched Aaron Hernandez‘s North Attleboro home for more three hours and left with a number of paper bags apparently filled with evidence, investigators on Monday searched a nearby swamp.
Police were spotted donning scuba gear and carrying a metal detector.
Late last week there were multiple reports that an arrest warrant had been issued for Hernandez for obstruction of justice related to the investigation into the death of 27-year-old semipro football player Odin Lloyd, but Hernandez has remained holed up in his house, with dozens of reporters camped outside.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?