Police search swamp near Aaron Hernandez’s home
|06.24.13 at 11:16 am ET|
Two days after police officers with dogs searched Aaron Hernandez‘s North Attleboro home for more three hours and left with a number of paper bags apparently filled with evidence, investigators on Monday searched a nearby swamp.
Police were spotted donning scuba gear and carrying a metal detector.
Late last week there were multiple reports that an arrest warrant had been issued for Hernandez for obstruction of justice related to the investigation into the death of 27-year-old semipro football player Odin Lloyd, but Hernandez has remained holed up in his house, with dozens of reporters camped outside.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason