Tom Brady lands in top 10 on NFL Network’s ‘Top 100′ player countdown
|06.24.13 at 12:44 pm ET|
The top 10 players on the NFL Network’s “Top 100″ countdown were revealed on Monday, and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has made the list.
The final order will be revealed on the two-hour finale show Thursday at 8 p.m., but Brady is one of the final grouping, a collection of players that includes Houston’s Arian Foster and J.J. Watt; Detroit’s Calvin Johnson; Denver’s Peyton Manning and Von Miller; Minnesota’s Adrian Peterson; Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers; and San Francisco’s Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis.
For Brady, this marks the third time in the three-year run of the series he will finish in the top 10 — he finished No. 1 in 2011 and No. 4 in 2012. In addition, Brady will be the fifth New England player on the list, joining teammates Rob Gronkowski (No. 25), Vince Wilfork (No. 30), Aaron Hernandez (No. 77), Logan Mankins (No. 82),
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples