Tom Brady lands in top 10 on NFL Network’s ‘Top 100′ player countdown
|06.24.13 at 12:44 pm ET|
The top 10 players on the NFL Network’s “Top 100″ countdown were revealed on Monday, and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has made the list.
The final order will be revealed on the two-hour finale show Thursday at 8 p.m., but Brady is one of the final grouping, a collection of players that includes Houston’s Arian Foster and J.J. Watt; Detroit’s Calvin Johnson; Denver’s Peyton Manning and Von Miller; Minnesota’s Adrian Peterson; Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers; and San Francisco’s Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis.
For Brady, this marks the third time in the three-year run of the series he will finish in the top 10 — he finished No. 1 in 2011 and No. 4 in 2012. In addition, Brady will be the fifth New England player on the list, joining teammates Rob Gronkowski (No. 25), Vince Wilfork (No. 30), Aaron Hernandez (No. 77), Logan Mankins (No. 82),
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Stats the Patriots Must Improve in 2014
- Cuts That Could Create Serious Cap Space for Pats
- Bargain Guide to Patriots' Offseason
- State of the Patriots at Start of 2014 Offseason
- Patriots 2014 Mock Draft with Scouting Profiles
- Manning Deserves Appreciation in Patriot Nation
- Patriots' Initial 2014 Draft Big Board