Aaron Hernandez charged with murder in death of Odin Lloyd
|06.26.13 at 3:15 pm ET|
Aaron Hernandez has been charged with murder, one of six counts that were filed against the former Patriots tight end during his court appearance Wednesday afternoon. He was ordered held without bail.
As the prosecutor read the series of charges against him and recounted the series of events that led to the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, Hernandez stood still, listening to the allegations and the series of events that were laid out in painstaking detail.
The charges was announced came at 2:45 p.m. just over six hours after Hernandez was taken from his North Attleboro home in handcuffs after being arrested. Hernandez was released by the Patriots earlier in the day.
Click here to read more on this story from the Associated Press.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...