Aaron Hernandez charged with murder in death of Odin Lloyd
|06.26.13 at 3:15 pm ET|
Aaron Hernandez has been charged with murder, one of six counts that were filed against the former Patriots tight end during his court appearance Wednesday afternoon. He was ordered held without bail.
As the prosecutor read the series of charges against him and recounted the series of events that led to the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, Hernandez stood still, listening to the allegations and the series of events that were laid out in painstaking detail.
The charges was announced came at 2:45 p.m. just over six hours after Hernandez was taken from his North Attleboro home in handcuffs after being arrested. Hernandez was released by the Patriots earlier in the day.
Click here to read more on this story from the Associated Press.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...
- Tyler Gaffney Released by New England Patriots
- Tom Brady Issues Statement on Recovery of Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey
- Video of Alleged Suspect Stealing Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Jersey Aired...