Aaron Hernandez charged with murder in death of Odin Lloyd
|06.26.13 at 3:15 pm ET|
Aaron Hernandez has been charged with murder, one of six counts that were filed against the former Patriots tight end during his court appearance Wednesday afternoon. He was ordered held without bail.
As the prosecutor read the series of charges against him and recounted the series of events that led to the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, Hernandez stood still, listening to the allegations and the series of events that were laid out in painstaking detail.
The charges was announced came at 2:45 p.m. just over six hours after Hernandez was taken from his North Attleboro home in handcuffs after being arrested. Hernandez was released by the Patriots earlier in the day.
Click here to read more on this story from the Associated Press.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Recovery from Back...