Aaron Hernandez charged with murder in death of Odin Lloyd
|06.26.13 at 3:15 pm ET|
Aaron Hernandez has been charged with murder, one of six counts that were filed against the former Patriots tight end during his court appearance Wednesday afternoon. He was ordered held without bail.
As the prosecutor read the series of charges against him and recounted the series of events that led to the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, Hernandez stood still, listening to the allegations and the series of events that were laid out in painstaking detail.
The charges was announced came at 2:45 p.m. just over six hours after Hernandez was taken from his North Attleboro home in handcuffs after being arrested. Hernandez was released by the Patriots earlier in the day.
Click here to read more on this story from the Associated Press.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...