Aaron Hernandez arrested, taken out of house in handcuffs
|06.26.13 at 8:57 am ET|
Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was taken out of his North Attleboro home in handcuffs shortly before 9 a.m. Wednesday and driven to the town’s police station.
Wearing a white T-shirt over his arms and red shorts, Hernandez showed no expression on his face as two men in suits accompanied him to a police cruiser parked in his driveway.
Hernandez has been investigated for his connection to the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd early last week. Late last week it was widely reported that Hernandez would be arrested for obstruction of justice.
The Mass. State Police tweeted later that Hernandez will be arraigned in Attleboro District Court, and the charges will be revealed at that time. Bristol County District Attorney Sam Sutter‘s office said he will hold a press conference after the arraignment.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Recovery from Back...
- Julian Edelman Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Foot and Return