Aaron Hernandez arrested, taken out of house in handcuffs
|06.26.13 at 8:57 am ET|
Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was taken out of his North Attleboro home in handcuffs shortly before 9 a.m. Wednesday and driven to the town’s police station.
Wearing a white T-shirt over his arms and red shorts, Hernandez showed no expression on his face as two men in suits accompanied him to a police cruiser parked in his driveway.
Hernandez has been investigated for his connection to the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd early last week. Late last week it was widely reported that Hernandez would be arrested for obstruction of justice.
The Mass. State Police tweeted later that Hernandez will be arraigned in Attleboro District Court, and the charges will be revealed at that time. Bristol County District Attorney Sam Sutter‘s office said he will hold a press conference after the arraignment.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Conor McDermott NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for Seattle Seahawks'...
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season