Aaron Hernandez arrested, taken out of house in handcuffs
|06.26.13 at 8:57 am ET|
Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was taken out of his North Attleboro home in handcuffs shortly before 9 a.m. Wednesday and driven to the town’s police station.
Wearing a white T-shirt over his arms and red shorts, Hernandez showed no expression on his face as two men in suits accompanied him to a police cruiser parked in his driveway.
Hernandez has been investigated for his connection to the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd early last week. Late last week it was widely reported that Hernandez would be arrested for obstruction of justice.
The Mass. State Police tweeted later that Hernandez will be arraigned in Attleboro District Court, and the charges will be revealed at that time. Bristol County District Attorney Sam Sutter‘s office said he will hold a press conference after the arraignment.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason