Aaron Hernandez’s mother: My son will be cleared
|06.27.13 at 6:43 pm ET|
The mother of former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez indicated Thursday that she believes her son is innocent, and will be absolved of the crimes he’s been accused of committing.
“All I can say is that he will be cleared of all of these charges in the end,” Terri Hernandez told the Bristol Press on Thursday. “Just let it play out until the end.”
Hernandez, who was released by the Patriots earlier this week, is charged with murder in the first degree in the killing of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd. Hernandez is also charged with one count of carrying a firearm without a license; two counts of possession of a large capacity firearm; and two counts of possession of a firearm without a valid ID card. He has pleaded not guilty to all the charges.
Bristol is the hometown of the Hernandez family, and Hernandez was a star for Bristol Central High as a senior.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England