Aaron Hernandez’s mother: My son will be cleared
|06.27.13 at 6:43 pm ET|
The mother of former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez indicated Thursday that she believes her son is innocent, and will be absolved of the crimes he’s been accused of committing.
“All I can say is that he will be cleared of all of these charges in the end,” Terri Hernandez told the Bristol Press on Thursday. “Just let it play out until the end.”
Hernandez, who was released by the Patriots earlier this week, is charged with murder in the first degree in the killing of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd. Hernandez is also charged with one count of carrying a firearm without a license; two counts of possession of a large capacity firearm; and two counts of possession of a firearm without a valid ID card. He has pleaded not guilty to all the charges.
Bristol is the hometown of the Hernandez family, and Hernandez was a star for Bristol Central High as a senior.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX