Tom Brady listed as No. 4 in ‘NFL Network’ countdown of top 100 players
|06.27.13 at 10:10 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was revealed as No. 4 on the list of the NFL Network’s Top 100 players Thursday night.
For Brady, this marks the third time in the three-year run of the series he finished in the top 10 — he finished No. 1 in 2011 and No. 4 in 2012. In addition, Brady is the only player to be in top 5 of the NFL Top 100 in each year of the series, which started in 2011.
When it came to the 2013 list, Brady trailed only Detroit wide receiver Calvin Johnson (No. 3), Denver quarterback Peyton Manning (No. 2) and Minnesota running back Adrian Peterson (No. 1).
The quarterback was the fifth New England player on the list, joining Rob Gronkowski (No. 25), Vince Wilfork (No. 30) and Logan Mankins (No. 82), as well as former teammate Aaron Hernandez (No. 77).
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick