Police detain third man in Aaron Hernandez case
|06.28.13 at 2:35 pm ET|
While Aaron Hernandez continues to sit in jail after being denied bail a day earlier, authorities were busy Friday as they continue to pursue the investigation into the murder of Odin Lloyd.
Ernest “Bo Fish” Wallace, sought for being an accessory after the fact, was captured in Miramar, Fla., according to a tweet from the Massachusetts State Police.
And the North Attleboro Police Department confirmed that it recovered the silver/gray Chrysler 300 that investigators were seeking as part of the case. Wallace was the last known operator of the vehicle.
Meanwhile, Carlos Ortiz, who was arrested Wednesday in Bristol, Conn., was ordered turned over to Massachusetts authorities during a Friday morning hearing. Ortiz, who was charged with being a fugitive from justice after being sought in connection to Lloyd’s murder, was being held on $1.5 million bail after waiving extradition to Massachusetts.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Joe Mixon Reportedly Removed from Patriots' Draft Board Due to Assault...
- Roger Goodell to Attend Patriots Home Opener, 1st Foxboro Trip Since...
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text