Police detain third man in Aaron Hernandez case
|06.28.13 at 2:35 pm ET|
While Aaron Hernandez continues to sit in jail after being denied bail a day earlier, authorities were busy Friday as they continue to pursue the investigation into the murder of Odin Lloyd.
Ernest “Bo Fish” Wallace, sought for being an accessory after the fact, was captured in Miramar, Fla., according to a tweet from the Massachusetts State Police.
And the North Attleboro Police Department confirmed that it recovered the silver/gray Chrysler 300 that investigators were seeking as part of the case. Wallace was the last known operator of the vehicle.
Meanwhile, Carlos Ortiz, who was arrested Wednesday in Bristol, Conn., was ordered turned over to Massachusetts authorities during a Friday morning hearing. Ortiz, who was charged with being a fugitive from justice after being sought in connection to Lloyd’s murder, was being held on $1.5 million bail after waiving extradition to Massachusetts.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars