Police detain third man in Aaron Hernandez case
|06.28.13 at 2:35 pm ET|
While Aaron Hernandez continues to sit in jail after being denied bail a day earlier, authorities were busy Friday as they continue to pursue the investigation into the murder of Odin Lloyd.
Ernest “Bo Fish” Wallace, sought for being an accessory after the fact, was captured in Miramar, Fla., according to a tweet from the Massachusetts State Police.
And the North Attleboro Police Department confirmed that it recovered the silver/gray Chrysler 300 that investigators were seeking as part of the case. Wallace was the last known operator of the vehicle.
Meanwhile, Carlos Ortiz, who was arrested Wednesday in Bristol, Conn., was ordered turned over to Massachusetts authorities during a Friday morning hearing. Ortiz, who was charged with being a fugitive from justice after being sought in connection to Lloyd’s murder, was being held on $1.5 million bail after waiving extradition to Massachusetts.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England