Poll: Should Patriots cut Alfonzo Dennard?
|07.11.13 at 10:51 am ET|
Patriots defensive back Alfonzo Dennard was arrested Thursday morning in Lincoln, Neb., for driving under the influence after refusing a chemical test.
This is the second arrest in 15 months for Dennard, who was found guilty of assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest for his role in an incident days before the NFL draft last April. He was sentenced in February to 30 days in jail (to be served next offseason), 24 months probation and 100 hours of community service.
The timing is terrible for the Patriots, who are reeling from the murder charge against Aaron Hernandez this offseason.
How do you think the team should handle this situation?
Should the Patriots cut Alfonzo Dennard?
- Yes (40%, 650 Votes)
- Not now, maybe later (33%, 532 Votes)
- No (28%, 449 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,631
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?