Poll: Should Patriots cut Alfonzo Dennard?
|07.11.13 at 10:51 am ET|
Patriots defensive back Alfonzo Dennard was arrested Thursday morning in Lincoln, Neb., for driving under the influence after refusing a chemical test.
This is the second arrest in 15 months for Dennard, who was found guilty of assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest for his role in an incident days before the NFL draft last April. He was sentenced in February to 30 days in jail (to be served next offseason), 24 months probation and 100 hours of community service.
The timing is terrible for the Patriots, who are reeling from the murder charge against Aaron Hernandez this offseason.
How do you think the team should handle this situation?
Should the Patriots cut Alfonzo Dennard?
- Yes (40%, 650 Votes)
- Not now, maybe later (33%, 532 Votes)
- No (28%, 449 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,631
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know