Poll: Should Patriots cut Alfonzo Dennard?
|07.11.13 at 10:51 am ET|
Patriots defensive back Alfonzo Dennard was arrested Thursday morning in Lincoln, Neb., for driving under the influence after refusing a chemical test.
This is the second arrest in 15 months for Dennard, who was found guilty of assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest for his role in an incident days before the NFL draft last April. He was sentenced in February to 30 days in jail (to be served next offseason), 24 months probation and 100 hours of community service.
The timing is terrible for the Patriots, who are reeling from the murder charge against Aaron Hernandez this offseason.
How do you think the team should handle this situation?
Should the Patriots cut Alfonzo Dennard?
- Yes (40%, 650 Votes)
- Not now, maybe later (33%, 532 Votes)
- No (28%, 449 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,631
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied