Rob Gronkowski has ‘no reaction’ to Aaron Hernandez, Alfonzo Dennard or his back
|07.11.13 at 5:54 pm ET|
In Boston to sign copies of his book “Growing up Gronk” Thursday at the Prudential Center, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski held a very brief session with reporters. Not surprisingly, Gronkowski was asked his opinion about the Aaron Hernandez murder case, the arrest of Alfonzo Dennard and the rehab on his surgically repaired back.
Gronkowski, who had back surgery on June 18, was asked two questions about the content of his book before reporters began a series of questions on the controversies regarding the Patriots and behavior in the NFL.
Q: Any reaction on the arrest of your colleague, Alfonzo Dennard?
A: Nah, I got no reaction at all.
Q: What about Aaron Hernandez?
A: I got no reaction at all, just here about the book.
Q: How is your back?
A: I got no reaction about that right now, either.
Q: Looking forward to the season?
A: I can tell you this, I’m in great spirits and I’m enjoying life a lot more. I can tell you that right there.
Q: Does the NFL have a problem with players off the field, getting in trouble?
A: Ask [commissioner] Roger Goodell.
Q: Do you think there is a problem with players off the field?
A: You have to ask Roger. He’s been in the business for a while now, so he’ll know, from when he started to where he is now. Roger that.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?
- Latest on Patriots WR Danny Amendola's Injury