Vince Wilfork set to be honored as part of ‘The Tradition’
|07.16.13 at 1:49 pm ET|
Veteran defensive lineman Vince Wilfork will be one of several notable Boston athletes set to be honored at “The Tradition,” set for Sept. 17 at TD Garden. Wilfork, as well as Carlton Fisk, Doug Flutie, Aly Raisman and Derek Sanderson will be among those also celebrated for their contributions. (In year’s past, former Patriots Ty Law and Rodney Harrison have been honored as part of the event.)
The event is hosted by the Sports Museum. For more information, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal