Vince Wilfork set to be honored as part of ‘The Tradition’
|07.16.13 at 1:49 pm ET|
Veteran defensive lineman Vince Wilfork will be one of several notable Boston athletes set to be honored at “The Tradition,” set for Sept. 17 at TD Garden. Wilfork, as well as Carlton Fisk, Doug Flutie, Aly Raisman and Derek Sanderson will be among those also celebrated for their contributions. (In year’s past, former Patriots Ty Law and Rodney Harrison have been honored as part of the event.)
The event is hosted by the Sports Museum. For more information, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England