Vince Wilfork set to be honored as part of ‘The Tradition’
|07.16.13 at 1:49 pm ET|
Veteran defensive lineman Vince Wilfork will be one of several notable Boston athletes set to be honored at “The Tradition,” set for Sept. 17 at TD Garden. Wilfork, as well as Carlton Fisk, Doug Flutie, Aly Raisman and Derek Sanderson will be among those also celebrated for their contributions. (In year’s past, former Patriots Ty Law and Rodney Harrison have been honored as part of the event.)
The event is hosted by the Sports Museum. For more information, click here.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?