Vince Wilfork set to be honored as part of ‘The Tradition’
|07.16.13 at 1:49 pm ET|
Veteran defensive lineman Vince Wilfork will be one of several notable Boston athletes set to be honored at “The Tradition,” set for Sept. 17 at TD Garden. Wilfork, as well as Carlton Fisk, Doug Flutie, Aly Raisman and Derek Sanderson will be among those also celebrated for their contributions. (In year’s past, former Patriots Ty Law and Rodney Harrison have been honored as part of the event.)
The event is hosted by the Sports Museum. For more information, click here.
- Patriots vs. Browns Final Score: Gronkowski Injured in Dramatic 27-26...
- Halftime: Patriots Struggle Again in 1st Half, Trail Browns 6-0
- Week 14 Game Thread: Patriots vs. Browns
- Patriots vs. Browns: Thompkins, Hoomanawanui Both Inactive
- Belichick on Ridley, Faulk, and Ozzie Newsome
- The Best Around
- New England Patriots Links 12/06/13 - Sunday Spotlight Will Have Pats'...