Vince Wilfork set to be honored as part of ‘The Tradition’
|07.16.13 at 1:49 pm ET|
Veteran defensive lineman Vince Wilfork will be one of several notable Boston athletes set to be honored at “The Tradition,” set for Sept. 17 at TD Garden. Wilfork, as well as Carlton Fisk, Doug Flutie, Aly Raisman and Derek Sanderson will be among those also celebrated for their contributions. (In year’s past, former Patriots Ty Law and Rodney Harrison have been honored as part of the event.)
The event is hosted by the Sports Museum. For more information, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England