Rob Gronkowski gets a little peeved when asked about Aaron Hernandez
|07.17.13 at 3:42 pm ET|
To quote Ron Burgundy, that escalated quickly.
In an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning” Wednesday, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski — who was taking part in an Q&A with CBS newsman Don Dahler about his family bio, “Growing up Gronk” — clearly wanted no part of a question about his former teammate Aaron Hernandez. Gronkowski bristled at the query and the client of superagent Drew Rosenhaus tossed out a “Next question” that would have make Rosenhaus proud. He started to walk out of the interview when Dahler persisted, but he was eventually called back.
Anyway, take a look at the video.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video