Rob Gronkowski gets a little peeved when asked about Aaron Hernandez
|07.17.13 at 3:42 pm ET|
To quote Ron Burgundy, that escalated quickly.
In an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning” Wednesday, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski — who was taking part in an Q&A with CBS newsman Don Dahler about his family bio, “Growing up Gronk” — clearly wanted no part of a question about his former teammate Aaron Hernandez. Gronkowski bristled at the query and the client of superagent Drew Rosenhaus tossed out a “Next question” that would have make Rosenhaus proud. He started to walk out of the interview when Dahler persisted, but he was eventually called back.
Anyway, take a look at the video.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know