Rob Gronkowski gets a little peeved when asked about Aaron Hernandez
|07.17.13 at 3:42 pm ET|
To quote Ron Burgundy, that escalated quickly.
In an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning” Wednesday, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski — who was taking part in an Q&A with CBS newsman Don Dahler about his family bio, “Growing up Gronk” — clearly wanted no part of a question about his former teammate Aaron Hernandez. Gronkowski bristled at the query and the client of superagent Drew Rosenhaus tossed out a “Next question” that would have make Rosenhaus proud. He started to walk out of the interview when Dahler persisted, but he was eventually called back.
Anyway, take a look at the video.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick