Rob Gronkowski gets a little peeved when asked about Aaron Hernandez
|07.17.13 at 3:42 pm ET|
To quote Ron Burgundy, that escalated quickly.
In an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning” Wednesday, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski — who was taking part in an Q&A with CBS newsman Don Dahler about his family bio, “Growing up Gronk” — clearly wanted no part of a question about his former teammate Aaron Hernandez. Gronkowski bristled at the query and the client of superagent Drew Rosenhaus tossed out a “Next question” that would have make Rosenhaus proud. He started to walk out of the interview when Dahler persisted, but he was eventually called back.
Anyway, take a look at the video.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples