Rob Gronkowski gets a little peeved when asked about Aaron Hernandez
|07.17.13 at 3:42 pm ET|
To quote Ron Burgundy, that escalated quickly.
In an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning” Wednesday, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski — who was taking part in an Q&A with CBS newsman Don Dahler about his family bio, “Growing up Gronk” — clearly wanted no part of a question about his former teammate Aaron Hernandez. Gronkowski bristled at the query and the client of superagent Drew Rosenhaus tossed out a “Next question” that would have make Rosenhaus proud. He started to walk out of the interview when Dahler persisted, but he was eventually called back.
Anyway, take a look at the video.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England