Patriots announce training camp schedule for opening weekend
|07.18.13 at 2:13 pm ET|
The Patriots have announced the schedule for the first four days of training camp.
While players will report by July 25 (and there will be limited media access), public practices will begin on Fri., July 26 at 9 a.m. The Patriots will have a similar schedule through the first weekend (Saturday and Sunday), with practices starting at 9 a.m. each day. On Monday, July 29, the team will hold an in-stadium practice for season ticket holders only (which will start at 7 p.m.) after the team’s Hall of Fame ceremony outside The Hall at Patriot Place. Admission and parking is free.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
- Patriots vs. Browns: Three Takeaways
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...
- In the Mind of Destruction
- Patriots vs. Browns Final Score: Gronkowski Injured in Dramatic 27-26...
- Halftime: Patriots Struggle Again in 1st Half, Trail Browns 6-0