Patriots announce training camp schedule for opening weekend
|07.18.13 at 2:13 pm ET|
The Patriots have announced the schedule for the first four days of training camp.
While players will report by July 25 (and there will be limited media access), public practices will begin on Fri., July 26 at 9 a.m. The Patriots will have a similar schedule through the first weekend (Saturday and Sunday), with practices starting at 9 a.m. each day. On Monday, July 29, the team will hold an in-stadium practice for season ticket holders only (which will start at 7 p.m.) after the team’s Hall of Fame ceremony outside The Hall at Patriot Place. Admission and parking is free.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Betting: Patriots vs. Giants Odds, Preseason Analysis
- Terrance Knighton Cut by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion