Patriots announce training camp schedule for opening weekend
|07.18.13 at 2:13 pm ET|
The Patriots have announced the schedule for the first four days of training camp.
While players will report by July 25 (and there will be limited media access), public practices will begin on Fri., July 26 at 9 a.m. The Patriots will have a similar schedule through the first weekend (Saturday and Sunday), with practices starting at 9 a.m. each day. On Monday, July 29, the team will hold an in-stadium practice for season ticket holders only (which will start at 7 p.m.) after the team’s Hall of Fame ceremony outside The Hall at Patriot Place. Admission and parking is free.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England