Patriots announce training camp schedule for opening weekend
|07.18.13 at 2:13 pm ET|
The Patriots have announced the schedule for the first four days of training camp.
While players will report by July 25 (and there will be limited media access), public practices will begin on Fri., July 26 at 9 a.m. The Patriots will have a similar schedule through the first weekend (Saturday and Sunday), with practices starting at 9 a.m. each day. On Monday, July 29, the team will hold an in-stadium practice for season ticket holders only (which will start at 7 p.m.) after the team’s Hall of Fame ceremony outside The Hall at Patriot Place. Admission and parking is free.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video