Patriots announce training camp schedule for opening weekend
|07.18.13 at 2:13 pm ET|
The Patriots have announced the schedule for the first four days of training camp.
While players will report by July 25 (and there will be limited media access), public practices will begin on Fri., July 26 at 9 a.m. The Patriots will have a similar schedule through the first weekend (Saturday and Sunday), with practices starting at 9 a.m. each day. On Monday, July 29, the team will hold an in-stadium practice for season ticket holders only (which will start at 7 p.m.) after the team’s Hall of Fame ceremony outside The Hall at Patriot Place. Admission and parking is free.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense