Alfonzo Dennard in camp and participating according to Bill Belichick
|07.26.13 at 9:43 am ET|
FOXBORO — In spite of his legal troubles that has him in danger of losing probation, Alfonzo Dennard was on the field Friday morning as the Patriots opened training camp.
Dennard is facing a driving under the influence charge in Lincoln, Neb., the same town where he was charged with assaulting a police officer in the summer of 2012.
The Patriots have taken no public discipliary action against the second-year cornerback, who is facing the possible loss of his probation if found guilty of the charge.
“We have 90 players out there,” coach Bill Belichick said Friday when asked if Dennard would be on the team to start camp. “Our roster is at 90 players. We’re full. They’re all active. They’ll all be participating, they’ll all be participating.”
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board
- What Are the Patriots' Long-Term Needs?