Alfonzo Dennard in camp and participating according to Bill Belichick
|07.26.13 at 9:43 am ET|
FOXBORO — In spite of his legal troubles that has him in danger of losing probation, Alfonzo Dennard was on the field Friday morning as the Patriots opened training camp.
Dennard is facing a driving under the influence charge in Lincoln, Neb., the same town where he was charged with assaulting a police officer in the summer of 2012.
The Patriots have taken no public discipliary action against the second-year cornerback, who is facing the possible loss of his probation if found guilty of the charge.
“We have 90 players out there,” coach Bill Belichick said Friday when asked if Dennard would be on the team to start camp. “Our roster is at 90 players. We’re full. They’re all active. They’ll all be participating, they’ll all be participating.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England