Bill Belichick: Armond Armstead’s current illness different from past medical issue
|07.28.13 at 10:10 am ET|
FOXBORO — Bill Belichick said Sunday morning the issue that’s sidelined defensive lineman Armond Armstead through the first three days of camp is not related to any issues the USC product has had in the past.
Armstead suffered a heart attack as a collegian, and ended up playing last year in the CFL, where he finished with 44 tackles and six sacks to help Toronto to a Grey Cup championship. He was placed on the non-football illness list at the start of camp earlier this month, and hasn’t been seen at practice.
“No, I think it’s a different situation,” Belichick said when asked about Armstead’s current malady. “If we have anything, we’ll talk about it. But not at this time.”
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...