Bill Belichick: Armond Armstead’s current illness different from past medical issue
|07.28.13 at 10:10 am ET|
FOXBORO — Bill Belichick said Sunday morning the issue that’s sidelined defensive lineman Armond Armstead through the first three days of camp is not related to any issues the USC product has had in the past.
Armstead suffered a heart attack as a collegian, and ended up playing last year in the CFL, where he finished with 44 tackles and six sacks to help Toronto to a Grey Cup championship. He was placed on the non-football illness list at the start of camp earlier this month, and hasn’t been seen at practice.
“No, I think it’s a different situation,” Belichick said when asked about Armstead’s current malady. “If we have anything, we’ll talk about it. But not at this time.”
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction