Report: Randy Moss close to TV deal with Fox
|08.09.13 at 3:14 pm ET|
According to Pro Football Talk, former NFL receiver Randy Moss is close to a television deal with Fox. Moss, 36, last played for the 49ers after sitting out the 2011 season.
The 21st overall pick of the 1998 draft by the Vikings, Moss’ most memorable season came in 2007, when he had 1493 receiving yards and set the NFL record for touchdown receptions with 23 as a member of the Patriots. Moss spent parts of four seasons with the Patriots before being traded to the Vikings in a season that saw him play for three teams, as the Titans claimed the troubled receiver after he was waived by the Vikings.
In his career, Moss has played for five teams: the Vikings (twice), the Raiders, the Patriots, the Titans and the 49ers. He was a six-time Pro Bowl selection and four-time All Pro.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick