Tom Brady limps off field, leaves practice
|08.14.13 at 3:34 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady left practice early on Wednesday afternoon after appearing to suffer some sort of left knee or left leg injury.
The Patriots quarterback was leading an 11-on-11 drill roughly midway through the practice session when he went down after attempting a pass to receiver Aaron Dobson against the Tampa Bay defense. Brady lay on the ground for a few seconds before slowly walking off. He spent a few moments on the sidelines, flexing his knee, and returned to practice for a few more snaps before disappearing from the sideline — Brady and New England trainer Jim Whalen appeared to duck into the Dana-Farber Fieldhouse, next to the practice field.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick