Tom Brady limps off field, leaves practice
|08.14.13 at 3:34 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady left practice early on Wednesday afternoon after appearing to suffer some sort of left knee or left leg injury.
The Patriots quarterback was leading an 11-on-11 drill roughly midway through the practice session when he went down after attempting a pass to receiver Aaron Dobson against the Tampa Bay defense. Brady lay on the ground for a few seconds before slowly walking off. He spent a few moments on the sidelines, flexing his knee, and returned to practice for a few more snaps before disappearing from the sideline — Brady and New England trainer Jim Whalen appeared to duck into the Dana-Farber Fieldhouse, next to the practice field.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class
- Glenn Gronkowski to Meet with Patriots During Senior Bowl