Tom Brady limps off field, leaves practice
|08.14.13 at 3:34 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady left practice early on Wednesday afternoon after appearing to suffer some sort of left knee or left leg injury.
The Patriots quarterback was leading an 11-on-11 drill roughly midway through the practice session when he went down after attempting a pass to receiver Aaron Dobson against the Tampa Bay defense. Brady lay on the ground for a few seconds before slowly walking off. He spent a few moments on the sidelines, flexing his knee, and returned to practice for a few more snaps before disappearing from the sideline — Brady and New England trainer Jim Whalen appeared to duck into the Dana-Farber Fieldhouse, next to the practice field.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pats' 13th Straight Season With 10+ Wins
- Patriots vs. Broncos: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Amendola, LaFell, White's Post-Week 11 Fantasy Advice
- Once Again, the Patriots Find a Way to Stay Perfect
- White Has Potential to Fill Patriots' 3rd-Down Role
- Latest on Danny Amendola's Knee Injury
- Pats' 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces Tough Challenge