Tom Brady limps off field, leaves practice
|08.14.13 at 3:34 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady left practice early on Wednesday afternoon after appearing to suffer some sort of left knee or left leg injury.
The Patriots quarterback was leading an 11-on-11 drill roughly midway through the practice session when he went down after attempting a pass to receiver Aaron Dobson against the Tampa Bay defense. Brady lay on the ground for a few seconds before slowly walking off. He spent a few moments on the sidelines, flexing his knee, and returned to practice for a few more snaps before disappearing from the sideline — Brady and New England trainer Jim Whalen appeared to duck into the Dana-Farber Fieldhouse, next to the practice field.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...