Pressure Points: Which Patriots defenders have done best job getting after QB in preseason?
|08.21.13 at 1:22 pm ET|
Through two preseason games, the Patriots have 8 quarterback hits and 7 sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2013 preseason:
Spikes 2 (11 yards)
Benard 1 (7 yards)
Vellano 1 (7 yards)
Tommy Kelly 1 (6 yards)
Ninkovich 1 (6 yards)
Jones 1 (4 yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England