Pressure Points: Which Patriots defenders have done best job getting after QB in preseason?
|08.21.13 at 1:22 pm ET|
Through two preseason games, the Patriots have 8 quarterback hits and 7 sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2013 preseason:
Spikes 2 (11 yards)
Benard 1 (7 yards)
Vellano 1 (7 yards)
Tommy Kelly 1 (6 yards)
Ninkovich 1 (6 yards)
Jones 1 (4 yards)
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars