Pressure Points: Which Patriots defenders have done best job getting after QB in preseason?
|08.21.13 at 1:22 pm ET|
Through two preseason games, the Patriots have 8 quarterback hits and 7 sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2013 preseason:
Spikes 2 (11 yards)
Benard 1 (7 yards)
Vellano 1 (7 yards)
Tommy Kelly 1 (6 yards)
Ninkovich 1 (6 yards)
Jones 1 (4 yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason