Aaron Hernandez indicted by grand jury in murder of Odin Lloyd
|08.22.13 at 1:06 pm ET|
Aaron Hernandez was indicted by a grand jury in the murder of Odin Lloyd on Thursday. The indictment came shortly before Hernandez was due back in an Attleboro courtroom for a probable cause hearing.
Lloyd was found dead on June 17 near Hernandez’s home, and Hernandez was arrested nine days later. He was charged with first-degree murder and has been held without bail since. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder and weapons charges.
Ernest Wallace also was indicted Thursday, while Carlos Ortiz was not. Both were also arrested in connection to Lloyd’s murder.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...