Aaron Hernandez indicted by grand jury in murder of Odin Lloyd
|08.22.13 at 1:06 pm ET|
Aaron Hernandez was indicted by a grand jury in the murder of Odin Lloyd on Thursday. The indictment came shortly before Hernandez was due back in an Attleboro courtroom for a probable cause hearing.
Lloyd was found dead on June 17 near Hernandez’s home, and Hernandez was arrested nine days later. He was charged with first-degree murder and has been held without bail since. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder and weapons charges.
Ernest Wallace also was indicted Thursday, while Carlos Ortiz was not. Both were also arrested in connection to Lloyd’s murder.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...