Aaron Hernandez indicted by grand jury in murder of Odin Lloyd
|08.22.13 at 1:06 pm ET|
Aaron Hernandez was indicted by a grand jury in the murder of Odin Lloyd on Thursday. The indictment came shortly before Hernandez was due back in an Attleboro courtroom for a probable cause hearing.
Lloyd was found dead on June 17 near Hernandez’s home, and Hernandez was arrested nine days later. He was charged with first-degree murder and has been held without bail since. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder and weapons charges.
Ernest Wallace also was indicted Thursday, while Carlos Ortiz was not. Both were also arrested in connection to Lloyd’s murder.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video