Aaron Hernandez indicted by grand jury in murder of Odin Lloyd
|08.22.13 at 1:06 pm ET|
Aaron Hernandez was indicted by a grand jury in the murder of Odin Lloyd on Thursday. The indictment came shortly before Hernandez was due back in an Attleboro courtroom for a probable cause hearing.
Lloyd was found dead on June 17 near Hernandez’s home, and Hernandez was arrested nine days later. He was charged with first-degree murder and has been held without bail since. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder and weapons charges.
Ernest Wallace also was indicted Thursday, while Carlos Ortiz was not. Both were also arrested in connection to Lloyd’s murder.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal