Pressure Points: Which Patriots defenders have done best job getting after QB in preseason?
|08.25.13 at 3:08 pm ET|
Through three preseason games, the Patriots have 12 quarterback hits and 8 sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2013 preseason:
Spikes 2 (11 yards)
Kelly 1.5 (9.5 yards)
Ninkovich 1.5 (9.5 yards)
Benard 1 (7 yards)
Vellano 1 (7 yards)
Jones 1 (4 yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL