Pressure Points: Which Patriots defenders have done best job getting after QB in preseason?
|08.25.13 at 3:08 pm ET|
Through three preseason games, the Patriots have 12 quarterback hits and 8 sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2013 preseason:
Spikes 2 (11 yards)
Kelly 1.5 (9.5 yards)
Ninkovich 1.5 (9.5 yards)
Benard 1 (7 yards)
Vellano 1 (7 yards)
Jones 1 (4 yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...
- Super Bowl 51 Champion New England Patriots Visit President Trump at...