Pressure Points: Which Patriots defenders have done best job getting after QB in preseason?
|08.25.13 at 3:08 pm ET|
Through three preseason games, the Patriots have 12 quarterback hits and 8 sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2013 preseason:
Spikes 2 (11 yards)
Kelly 1.5 (9.5 yards)
Ninkovich 1.5 (9.5 yards)
Benard 1 (7 yards)
Vellano 1 (7 yards)
Jones 1 (4 yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know