Patriots practice report: No Rob Gronkowski visible
|08.27.13 at 2:11 pm ET|
FOXBORO — A day after being spotted doing agility drills on the lower practice field, Rob Gronkowski was not spotted anywhere on the grass complex Tuesday afternoon as the team worked out in full pads for a second straight day.
The Patriots continued their preparation for the Giants this Thursday night at Gillette in the final preseason game before the season opener Sept. 8 in Buffalo.
Gronkowski is on the PUP list and there were no firm indications one way or another from Bill Belichick Tuesday as to whether he will be removed from the list by 6 p.m. Saturday. If he is not, he will be forced to miss the first six games of the season.
For a second straight day, DE Jermaine Cunningham and WR Mark Harrison were seen on the lower grass fields with training staff before practice began. Cunningham was in full pads and expected to take part in practice. DL Armond Armstead was not seen on the lower practice field.
Harrison and Armstead, both on the non-football injury reserve list, were not in uniform and a decision on both needs to be made by 6 p.m. Saturday when the roster is set at 53 players.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction