Report: Pats sanitize facility in wake of MRSA outbreak
|08.28.13 at 3:26 pm ET|
The Patriots have decided to sanitize their training facility in the wake of a recent outbreak of MRSA, a bacterial presence that has plagued the Buccaneers earlier this month, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
The Patriots, who hosted Tampa Bay in a series of joint practices at Gillette Stadium, made the decision after two Bucs players developed staph infections from MRSA. As a result, New England has reportedly made the decision to professional sanitize the visiting locker room, as well as any of the equipment that was used by the Bucs during those joint workouts.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
- 2013 Week 14 Patriots Power Rankings
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage