SI’s Peter King predicts Super Bowl title for Patriots
|08.28.13 at 1:23 pm ET|
Sports Illustrated’s Peter King makes his predictions for the 2013 season in the magazine’s NFL preview issue that hits newsstands this week, and he predicts big things for the Patriots — namely a Super Bowl championship and an MVP for Tom Brady.
Writes King: “Brady’s master of the uptempo game and his team’s ability to seamlessly incorporate new skill players explain why SI is picking the Pats to win the Super Bowl for the first time since the 2004 season.”
King has the Patriots going 12-4 and finishing as the only AFC East team with a record over .500, ahead of the Bills (7-9), Dolphins (6-10) and Jets (3-13).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction