SI’s Peter King predicts Super Bowl title for Patriots
|08.28.13 at 1:23 pm ET|
Sports Illustrated’s Peter King makes his predictions for the 2013 season in the magazine’s NFL preview issue that hits newsstands this week, and he predicts big things for the Patriots — namely a Super Bowl championship and an MVP for Tom Brady.
Writes King: “Brady’s master of the uptempo game and his team’s ability to seamlessly incorporate new skill players explain why SI is picking the Pats to win the Super Bowl for the first time since the 2004 season.”
King has the Patriots going 12-4 and finishing as the only AFC East team with a record over .500, ahead of the Bills (7-9), Dolphins (6-10) and Jets (3-13).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL