SI’s Peter King predicts Super Bowl title for Patriots
|08.28.13 at 1:23 pm ET|
Sports Illustrated’s Peter King makes his predictions for the 2013 season in the magazine’s NFL preview issue that hits newsstands this week, and he predicts big things for the Patriots — namely a Super Bowl championship and an MVP for Tom Brady.
Writes King: “Brady’s master of the uptempo game and his team’s ability to seamlessly incorporate new skill players explain why SI is picking the Pats to win the Super Bowl for the first time since the 2004 season.”
King has the Patriots going 12-4 and finishing as the only AFC East team with a record over .500, ahead of the Bills (7-9), Dolphins (6-10) and Jets (3-13).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...