SI’s Peter King predicts Super Bowl title for Patriots
|08.28.13 at 1:23 pm ET|
Sports Illustrated’s Peter King makes his predictions for the 2013 season in the magazine’s NFL preview issue that hits newsstands this week, and he predicts big things for the Patriots — namely a Super Bowl championship and an MVP for Tom Brady.
Writes King: “Brady’s master of the uptempo game and his team’s ability to seamlessly incorporate new skill players explain why SI is picking the Pats to win the Super Bowl for the first time since the 2004 season.”
King has the Patriots going 12-4 and finishing as the only AFC East team with a record over .500, ahead of the Bills (7-9), Dolphins (6-10) and Jets (3-13).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class
- Glenn Gronkowski to Meet with Patriots During Senior Bowl