Will Svitek only player missing from Patriots full pads practice
|09.04.13 at 10:58 am ET|
FOXBORO — Offensive lineman Will Svitek was the only player missing from full pads practice Wednesday morning on the upper grass fields outside Gillette Stadium as the Patriots resumed preparations for their season opener Sunday in Buffalo.
Rob Gronkowski practiced again, working with the tight end group during the open availability to media at the start of practice. Gronkowski ran through agility drills and participated fully in blocking and catching drills.
Another tight end, newcomer Matthew Mulligan, was also in attendance, sporting a heavy white wrap on his right forearm. He also participated fully in drills.
The Patriots had their second pads practice of the week, having worked out in pads on Sunday as the team got an early start on preparations for Buffalo.
Svitek has not been at practice this week and has been seen with a knee brace in the locker room.
The Patriots will practice again on Thursday and Friday before leaving Saturday for Buffalo.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal