Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski again limited for Patriots at Thursday practice
|09.05.13 at 3:58 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots practice report was the same for the second straight day on Thursday, as tight end Rob Gronkowski (forearm/back) and wide receiver Danny Amendola (groin) were among the six players limited for New England. Offensive lineman Will Svitek ‘ seen this week in the locker room with a knee brace ‘ was the only player missing from practice and hasn’t practiced all week.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did not participate:
OL Will Svitek (knee)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (hamstring)
DB Nate Ebner (ankle)
DB Duron Harmon (hamstring)
As for the Bills, they also had the same injury report on Thursday: rookie quarterback EJ Manuel (knee) fully participated in practice, while starting safety Jairus Byrd was limited with plantar fascitis. Cornerback Stephon Gilmore (wrist), kicker Dustin Hopkins (right groin) and center Doug Legursky (knee) did not participate.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Says He Hopes Martellus Bennett 'Breaks the Bank' in Free...
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...